Our riding consists of the southernmost part of New Brunswick. Major communities within the boundaries of New Brunswick Southwest are:
- all of Charlotte County;
- part of the County of Saint John comprised of the Parish of Musquash;
- part of the County of Kings comprised of the parishes of Greenwich, Kars, Springfield and Studholm;
- part of the Parish of Westfield lying northerly and westerly of the Saint John River;
- the Town of Grand Bay-Westfield;
- part of the County of Queens comprised of the parishes of Cambridge, Gagetown, Hampstead, Johnston, Petersville and Wickham;
- the villages of Cambridge-Narrows and Gagetown;
- part of the County of Sunbury comprised of the parishes of Gladstone and Blissville
- the villages of Tracy and Fredericton Junction;
- part of the County of York comprised of the parishes of Dumfries, Kingsclear, Manners Sutton, McAdam, New Maryland and Prince William;
- the villages of Harvey and McAdam;
- Kingsclear Indian Reserve No. 6.
The map of our riding is displayed below. You can also click here to use your postal code to find out if you live within the boundaries of New Brunswick Southwest.
Do you like this page?